F.A.Q. & Services
Our staff will be at your complete disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Do not hesitate to ask for help or special requests!
- What time is check in/out?
The check-in time is after 2:00 PM. The check-out time is before 11:00 AM.
- Can we leave our luggage at the hotel on arrival / departure?
Yes, you can leave your luggage at the hotel at no extra cost.
- Do you have Wi-Fi connection?
Yes, the hotel has a free Wi-Fi connection in all the areas. You must request the password at the reception. The hotel even offers a free internet point.
- Is breakfast included?
Yes, it is. The hotel has a spacious breakfast room, where continental buffet breakfast is served every day, between 7.30 and 10.00. On the buffet, you can find fresh bread, toast, yogurts, cereals, jams, chocolate, biscuits, fresh croissants, orange juice, ham, cheese and all the traditional hot drinks.
- Are there parking facilities?
Yes, the hotel has a private parking adjacent to property. The cost is 18 € per night for medium car, and 23 € per night for big car. If you book a parking spot on the booking system, the cost will be 18 euro per night. Note: The entrance of our parking is narrow. Our suggestion is to stop the car at Piazza Adua, which is the square next to the hotel, and then walk to the hotel. The reception staff will be pleased to help you to get inside the hotel by car.
- Is the hotel close to the train station?
Yes, the hotel is at 300 meters from the train station (Firenze SMN). It takes 3 minutes walking.
- Is city tax included in the rate?
No, the city tax is never included in the room rate. You must at the hotel by cash or by credit card. The cost is 3,50 euro per person, per night. The city tax belongs to city hall of Florence, and the hotel must collect it from every guest.
- Do you have rooms for non-smokers?
Yes, all rooms are non-smoking.
- Is there a restaurant?
No, there isn’t. However, nearby there are many good restaurants.
- Is there a bar?
Yes, the hotel has a small bar near the reception to enjoy a good coffee, cool drinks, liquor, wine and some snacks.
- Are the rooms equipped with a TV?
Yes, all the rooms have a tv.
- Are the rooms equipped with telephone?
Yes, they are.
- Do you have a fax service?
Yes, the service is available at the reception, by payment. You can send and receive faxes 24 hours a day.
- Do you operate a Shuttle Service to and from the airport?
The public shuttle services get/leave at Santa Maria Novella train station, it’s just 300 meters from the hotel.
- Can we settle the bill on arrival?
Yes of course. You can settle the bill anytime after the check-in.
- Are the rooms air-conditioned?
Yes, all rooms have air conditioning.
- Do you have any rooms with balcony or terrace?
Yes, the room with view or the superior room have a balcony.
- Do you have a laundry service?
Yes, the hotel collaborates with an external laundry that picks your clothes in the morning before 10 o’clock and returns them the next morning. On request, it is possible to obtain delivery of the clothes the same day
- Are pets welcome?
Yes, pets are welcome.
- Which languages are spoken in the hotel?
Hotel staff is multilingual. We speak English, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Do you have a swimming pool or fitness centre?
Sorry, we don’t.